Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 14 of 14

Thread: what did

  1. #11
    HB Forum Owner Myra's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 14th, 2000
    Posts
    2,554
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I think Mistress Heidi would be much more suiting........... soup?

  2. #12
    HB Forum Owner The Lady Belle's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 4th, 2000
    Posts
    2,933
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Talking

    I had all these plans just before I finished my schooling..I wasnt going to date anyone til I joined the Air Force as an Officer..everything was planned out...then...I met my hubby before I left school and my plans changed..Hubby was in the Air Force already and I didnt really wanna spend 3 months away from him in recruit camp then spend the year or so learning to become an Officer..

    So..I became a housewife and my life kinda stagnated until recently because Ive gone back to school to learn how to become a professional painter and Im enjoying myself again..

    I regret putting my plans on the backburner..but the things we do when we're in love..*sigh*..*L*

  3. #13
    HB Forum Owner Myra's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 14th, 2000
    Posts
    2,554
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I am........a professional procrastinator! Yay me!
    luxhello

  4. #14
    Inactive Member juliet smiles's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 11th, 2000
    Posts
    803
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *LMAO* Myra you crack me up! can file for second in command of that job title? please? *L*


    well I was so burnt out on school after I graduated highschool I didn't make it to college.. then I got together with my hubby, not sure why I didn't start then.. and then we decided to have a baby.. the rest we say is history *L* though I think about it now and Im not sure I could be a nurse anymore.. probably why I haven't persued it since. Though I do still think about it. I will find my niche I suppose.... I hope [img]redface.gif[/img]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •